- Raise awareness: Ideas for generating sustainable value for business and society will arise through a higher level of awareness about corporate responsibility and SDG from leading academic faculty members and senior professionals with expertise in the field.
- Provide advanced training in the management of sustainability in business: Obtaining managerial capabilities, through training future corporate leaders in the relevant tools, constitutes a prerequisite for exploiting the business opportunity of SDGs. This objective is in line with the first UN Principle for Responsible Management Education.
- Promote interaction among current and future professionals, researchers and faculty members related to corporate responsibility and SDGs, so as to disseminate and extend our knowledge regarding the effective approaches and challenges in meeting social and environmental responsibilities. This objective is in line with the fourth, the fifth and the sixth UN Principle for Responsible Management Education.
- Dr. Ioannis Ioannou, London Business School,
- Dr. Constantine Manasakis, University of Crete,
- Dr. Alexandros Antonaras, University of Nicosia & CSR Cyprus
- Dr. Pavlos A. Vlachos, The American College of Greece
- Mr. Jan Noterdaeme, Catholic University of Louvain & CSR Europe
- The Summer School on CSR will be in English only
- Same rates as the ones for CSR HELLAS members will be applied for members of all NPOs that are willing to attend.
- Additionally, the reduced rates applied for postgraduate/ PhD students will be applied for staff members of the NPOs that might want to participate in the training.
- Please find more information on https://sustainabilityschool.eu/